Translate

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Donald Trump?!

He did it. He finally announced a presidential bid. Here is an excerpt from a FOX news article:

New York real estate mogul and reality TV star Donald Trump on Tuesday declared himself a candidate for the Republican nomination for president, launching his against-the-odds campaign after teasing one for years. ... And he could be an aggressive -- and interesting -- player on the primary debate stage, should he stay among the top-10 candidates in the polls. ... “This is going to be an election, in my opinion, based on competence,” Trump said. “The American Dream is dead. And if elected president, I will make it bigger and stronger than ever.”
My god. I hope he does not won. There is no way he can beat Hillary. Not only that, he is crazy. Even for people who don't like Rick Santorum (like I do), no one can deny that he is intelligent. Trump is smart, but not only does he hold beliefs similar to candidates like Rick... He acts crazy, too. I hope he does not win. I think the best candidates to beat Hillary are Walker, Kaisich, and Rubio. We will see who ends up taking a front-runner position in the next few months.  

No comments:

Post a Comment